cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to purchase SPC5 and use it. I don't think there is a related USB DRIVER on the homepage, can I get it? Please update the related information.

HJ.Goo
Associate II

0693W000003PcAGQA0.png

3 REPLIES 3
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello ,

The USB driver (FTDI) for the debug is present in the debugger in the PLS debugger tool

c:\Program Files (x86)\pls\UDE Starterkit 4.10\Driver\JtagUsbDriver\

best regards

Erwan

hi Up to the usb drive update, but it's not detected. And can you tell me how to download hex on spc5studio? 구형준 H.P : 010-9383-2511 E-mail : rngudwnss@naver.com -----Original Message----- From: "ST Community" To: "rngudwnss@naver.com"; Cc: Sent: 2020-08-18 (화) 18:11:49 (GMT+09:00) Subject: Erwan YVIN answered you: I want to purchase SPC5 and use it. I don't think there is a related USB DRIVER on the homepage, can I get it? Please update the related information. Hello , The USB driver (FTDI) for the debug is present in the debugger in the PLS debugger tool c:\Program Files (x86)\pls\UDE Starterkit 4.10\Driver\JtagUsbDriver\ best regards Erwan Erwan YVIN (ST Employee) Hello , The USB driver (FTDI) for the debug is present in the debugger in the PLS debugger tool c:\Program Files (x86)\pls\UDE Starterkit 4.10\Driver\JtagUsbDriver\ best regards Erwan View/Answer or reply to this email Replying to HGoo.1 (Community Member) asked a question. Monday, August 17, 2020 11:19 PM I want to purchase SPC5 and use it. I don't think there is a related USB DRIVER on the homepage, can I get it? Please update the related information. 1 Erwan YVIN (ST Employee) Hello , The USB driver (FTDI) for the debug is present in the debugger in the PLS debugger tool c:\Program Files (x86)\pls\UDE Starterkit 4.10\Driver\JtagUsbDriver\ best regards Erwan Tuesday, August 18, 2020 2:11 AM You're receiving emails when someone "Comments on my posts." To change or turn off ST Community email, log in as rngudwnss@naver.com.st. Are notifications about this post getting annoying? Reply to this email with the word " mute ". STMicroelectronics N.V.