cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTDC absent in the multimedia category?

EJ.1
Associate II

Hi,

I am creating a project with TouchGFX graphics on STM32F412G-DISCO. I have already downloaded and installed XCUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.14 and it is visible in "additional software" category. When selecting driver, the LTDC is grayed out. (attached) It is also absent in the "multimedia" category. How to enable LTDC. Please suggest on this.

Thanks,

Eshwar

ENV:

CUBEMX 6.0.0

TOUCHGFX 4.14

MCU REPOSITORY: stm32cube_fw_f4_v1250

WIN 10 x64

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Are you just using the F412 disco or are you modifying it? I will investigate but meanwhile you can also create a project directly from TouchGFX Designer for the F412G-disco board. The CubeMX settings are done for you. You can use them as inspiration if you wish to start from scratch. If i remember correctly the F412 disco uses the FSMC interface instead of LTDC which would explain the LTDC being absent.

/Romain

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Are you just using the F412 disco or are you modifying it? I will investigate but meanwhile you can also create a project directly from TouchGFX Designer for the F412G-disco board. The CubeMX settings are done for you. You can use them as inspiration if you wish to start from scratch. If i remember correctly the F412 disco uses the FSMC interface instead of LTDC which would explain the LTDC being absent.

/Romain

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I can see FSMC in "connectivity" category. I hope this gets the LCD working if not for LTDC interface

Thanks,

Eshwar