cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using TouchGFX to draw more than 5 interfaces on STM32F429, the switch happens to be stuck or even unresponsive, now I don't know how to analyze the problem.

skullboyer
Associate II

Hardware :STM32F429 + LCD_1024*600

Software: FreeRTOS + TouchGFX

The system consists of two tasks, one LED task and one TouchGFX task.TouchGFX task mainly do a few simple interface, no complex interface drawing, the image resources are stored in external SPI-flash, power-on all cache, now the clog appears in the page switch, click the button to trigger the interface switch, need to wait 3~5 seconds to switch, sometimes even unresponsive.

A, B, C three pages, page A as the start window, through the a button can switch to the B window, through the b button can switch to the C window, now click on the a button, about 3-5 seconds to cut through, but click on the b button but no response!

There are no problems with the functional implementation, as it works fine on touchgfx designer.

Since I'm just starting to learn touchgfx, I don't know where to start analyzing and solving this problem, so I hope you can help point me in the right direction, and I'd like to thank you all first.

4 REPLIES 4
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Have you been able to fix your issue? Could you maybe share your code/project in order to have a better insight on what you are facing?

/Romain

skullboyer
Associate II

You're right, I should have shared the code from the beginning, now I'll fill it in, please analyze it, thank you very much!

Have you looked at the code to see if there's anything wrong with what I've written?

Looking forward to your response.