cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please let me know How to solve ? the IAR IDE is not download to the STM32F730, see attached.

Kenter690
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
Imen Ezzine
ST Employee

Hi Kenter690 ,

Did you verify that you have selected the correct device (STM32F730) from the project options ? It could be possible that it is missing and you need to download a new patch for IAR to add it.

Another possibility is even if you selected a correct target device, maybe you didn't indicate a symbol to use as preprocessor.

To define a symbol, you need to go to IAR options, in the "C/C++ Compiler" category add the symbol (STM32F730xx in your case ) in the "preprocessor" tab.

I hope this help solve your problem!

-Imen

Update IAR?

Find a patch and apply it? STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.0\Utilities\PC_Software\patch\EWARM\EWARM_v7_ValueLine_STM32F7x0x8_Support.zip

Find a close proxy and modify the .ICF / GUI settings to reflect the lesser memory (allegedly). How about an F722 ?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Kenter690
Associate II

hello clive1 ,

Thanks for your answers.

hello clive1 ,

Thanks for your answers.

the EWARM_v7_ValueLine_STM32F7x0x8_Support.zip is find. But I don't know How to add file to my project ?

when project select F722 , F732 , the IAR have not "Unknown Target" error.