cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello, i work with windows 10. i installed stm32102 and flash stm32 for a spracingf3 card. i still have a device error ... why.? thank you.

BMalc.1
Associate II

0693W000003OmnLQAS.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

In the description of the STSW-STM32102 you can find:

Virtual COM port driver installation package for Windows® operating systems: 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista®, 7, and 8.x

Windows 10 does not require the installation of the Virtual COM Port driver anymore, as it is already built in.

But for the SPracingF3 there are a lot of forums out there dedicated to flashing that may be able to help you.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Should you be using the DFU Programming mode, rather than the serial one?

How does the device present in the Device Manager?

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

he is in the com port.

Thanks Peter, yes I watched the videos. they also use the Zadig program but you still need a stm32 bootloader software which is in the circuit but impossible to see it for an uploader ...

Ok thanks Clive for the information. stm is not visible in the peripherals, only the card that I connect in the com port