cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all, because just I have jumped to ST32 MCU, I would like ask you for help with follow general answer if its possible to do with this MCU. I have chosen MCU STM32G031G4.

MKova.2
Associate

I need to generate:

• 7 independent PWM channels, I/O outputs
  • each channel will have 3 dependent PWM signals with phase shift 120 degrees ( total I/O outputs is 21 PWM channels)
  • Frequency for all channels should be 3MHz
  • Duty cycle of all PWM should vary from 1 to 99 % and has to be control by analog value by ADC
  • Duty cycle has to change for each PWM channel from basic value to requested value in 0.5us

Do you think that core of this MCU is able fulfill these tasks? Is necessary to choose another one or not.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Miro

2 REPLIES 2

So, you want 300MHz timers, and 7 individual 2MSps ADCs - yet you are concerned about the processor core?

JW

TDK
Guru

Only the H7 is going to be able to have a 300MHz timer, which is going to be required to do 3MHz at 1% duty cycle. And even then, only with the HRTIM peripheral.

If you are more flexible on the frequency, or the PWM resolution, you will have more options.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".