cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1) Using the TouchGFX tool I create 3 swipe containers. I want to develop to swipe containers every 1second. This logic will help me to create the logic of swipe container as per external 6-way switch. 2) how to generate delay in View.cpp code.

PPanc.1
Associate II

MCU : STM32F746I

3 REPLIES 3
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

I am unsure I understand fully what you are trying to do but I would advise working around the handleTickEvent function . One second is around 60 ticks (this can be impacted by your UI if you have complex animations or your hardware) so you can code a delay event.

/Romain

When we use swipe container then container will be slide left to right or Right to left by touch event or we use Run simulator then it will slide by mouse.

swipe container does not have any callaback function or any container key who give us container slide number.

So,due to this issue I can not move 1 container slide to another slide (or any) by code.

So,I want to create function container in Screen1View.cpp who slide 1-2-3 or 1-3-2 like this and it will display like slide show (1sec interval).

Hello,

Indeed one thing you can do is call setSelectedPage(uint8_t pageIndex) but it will not perform the slide animation.

Look at the Scroll Wheel widget, you have the function animateToItem() that allows you to create a slide show.

/Alexandre