cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Consumption of STM32G071GB in deep sleep mode?

Naig
Associate II

What is the current consumption of STM32g071GB in deep sleep mode?

I found the tables of current consumption in the datasheet, but I am not certain which is the deep sleep current among the list. I have seen the following: 0693W000002lbbQQAQ.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

"Deep sleep" is not a mode. There is a SLEEPDEEP bit, which is set in several of the listed modes. Perhaps this is what you mean.

0693W000002lbc9QAA.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Naig
Associate II

The MCU in deep sleep mode:

The deep sleep mode allows power optimization with the slowest wake-up time. All but the RTC peripherals are stopped. The CPU can be wakeup only using RTC or wakeup on interrupt capable pins.

Looks like that functionality lines up with the "Shutdown" mode.

Also looks like you grabbed that documentation from Arduino, rather than from an ST document, which would explain the terminology being different:

https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/LowPowerDeepSleep

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Naig
Associate II

I couldn't find this terminology in ST document. From my understanding it could possibly lines up with Stop 1 mode.

TDK
Guru

I would ask the people who wrote the documentation you're using that question. There aren't many people using Arduino here.