cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

load widjet to 25q256 to keil and stm32h743iit6

mbagh.1
Senior

Hello friends

My problem is I can not widgets load to 25q256 via qspi I do not know what the problem is in my program, I put the project for you to find the problem, thanks

32 REPLIES 32

You'd need to build a Flash Algorithm (.FLM) to program the external memory device directly from Keil's debugger.

Might be easier to start with getting the read, write, erase validated on your QSPI device.

Provide a means of programming via a .HEX sent to your board, or XMODEM a .BIN, so you can test your TouchGFX app with all its data in place.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
mbagh.1
Senior

Thank you for your answer

I do not remember what you wrote, if you can see the programming code I attached and modify it

Thanks

Not really looking to wade through a 70MB download and try to diff it.

Can you read/write the 25Q256 currently?

mbagh.1
Senior

Yes I can but for touchgfx I can not

mbagh.1
Senior

Is there no one to answer my question?

The pool here is pretty shallow, most have their own jobs to attend too, and the pay here is awful.

No one has your hardware, so you're likely going to have to debug the situation yourself.

Not much to work with here. A "not working" report needs more specificity, perhaps showing what the debugger can see currently in working vs non-working cases.

If you have one app working with QSPI, and another not, you're going to need to go through the clock, pin and peripheral settings on the STM32 to see where they diverge.

If you can access the QSPI in the TouchGFX app, but there is not content, then you're going to have to find away to load the memory with the content generated by the toolchain.

Keil is not going to be able to write the QSPI from the debugger without a custom flash algorithm tailored for your board.

Similarly STM32 Cube Programmer will need a custom external loader.

mbagh.1
Senior

thanks a lot Can I do training for external loader find?

mbagh.1
Senior

This is a schematic of my victory

So are you using a WINBOND W25Q256 or a MICRON N25Q256A ?