cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am facing issue while programming STWINKT1 board using stm32cube ide

karan
Associate III

I am previously using STM32CubeIde version 1.3.0 and i am able to programme the STWINKT1 development board successfully. while i am debugging suddenly my laptop crashed and when i power on it again now i am getting error.So i uninstall version and download new version 1.4.0 but still i am getting same error.here I attach screen shot of error.I go through some thread and check my debug profile and it is ok the picture of it also uploaded.Can any one help to resolve this issue.I am using windows and board and debugger is ok i tried to programme board from another laptop and its working even if in my laptop i am able to connect to board and erase memory using stlinkV2 utility but issue is with stm32cubeide only0693W000002lEPMQA2.png

0693W000002lEPWQA2.png

0693W000002lEQjQAM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
karan
Associate III

While trying different things to solve the issue i found that the problem is due to wifi connection when i disconnect my company's wifi it started working.I dont know the reason but after disabling wifi connection its working and if i again connect to wifi its not working.It is strange..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
EJOHA
Senior

Can you try to run gdb from a command prompt.

First locate gdb in STM32CubeIDE installation. There are two toolchains, e.g.

C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.4.0\STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-tools-for-stm32.7-2018-q2-update.win32_1.4.0.202007081208\tools\bin

and

C:\ST\STM32CubeIDE_1.4.0\STM32CubeIDE\plugins\com.st.stm32cube.ide.mcu.externaltools.gnu-arm-embedded.7-2018-q2-update.win32_1.4.0.202007081208\tools\bin

Normally gnu tools for stm32 is used.

Do you have arm-none-eabi-gdb.exe available in these folders?

Does it work to run command

arm-none-eabi-gdb.exe --version

karan
Associate III

While trying different things to solve the issue i found that the problem is due to wifi connection when i disconnect my company's wifi it started working.I dont know the reason but after disabling wifi connection its working and if i again connect to wifi its not working.It is strange..