cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After updating to Version 4.14.0 Image source files are differently named

GS1
Senior III

Hi Martin,

I just updated my huge project from release 4.12.0 to 4.13.0 (skipped 4.13.) and generated the sources after a few minor changes.

Now Keil can not find the source files for the images anymore, because TouchGFX now placed an "image_" ahead in the file names.

I have 360 images !!! I would have to eliminate all images from the project and add the new ones in place. This is actually a time consuming job! Is there a way to get the files created as the prevois version ???

Note: I can't use the project file which is created by TouchGFX, because I have created my job long ago with one of the first versions and without CubeMX support and had to set up my project manually - you might remember this.

Thanks for any suggestions. Gaby.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi Gaby,

We did the "image_" prefix because prefixing variables with "_" does not respect the c++ specification. (Imaging if you had an asset called main.cpp). It would generate a symbol"_main" which is protected.

/Martin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GS1
Senior III

Ok, finally I've done the project file names conversion... Project working again.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi Gaby,

We did the "image_" prefix because prefixing variables with "_" does not respect the c++ specification. (Imaging if you had an asset called main.cpp). It would generate a symbol"_main" which is protected.

/Martin

GS1
Senior III

Ok, thanks for the info, Martin!