cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSDatalog 2.0 demo application hangs after first data collection

Chandrashekar C
Associate III

Hi,

The HSDatalog (High-Speed DataLog) demo application in the STSW-STWINKT1 firmware package for STWIN development kit (STEVAL-STWINKT1) seems to be having some issues, applications hangs after first data collection on SD.

I need to reset the device to make the new data collection, where as the older version of the demo application works just fine.

Is there any fix for this already? or what changes I need to make in the application?

Please help me to fix this issue.

Kind Regards

Chandrashekar C

OKTO Grid

Denmark

8 REPLIES 8
Davide G
ST Employee

Hi,

Can you please confirm you are using the latest package available on the website?

Should be STSW-STWINKT01 v2.0.0.

I'm asking because I'm not able to replicate the issue.

I can start and stop the acquisition several times without having to reset the board.

Is the first data acquisition correct or is it broken?

Best Regards,

Davide

Hi Davide,

Yes, I am facing issue with STSW-STWINKT01 v2.0.0 version.

The version before works fine.

The first data acquisition is right and after first acquisition it breaks.

Anyway we have moved away from HSDataLog due to the delayed respone from ST.

Currently, We are enhancing predictive maintenance application. In case if we need any help whom we should contact?

Really appreciate if we get fast response, its helps us in our development and production.

Kind Regards

Chandrashekar C

Okto

Denmark

Hi @Chandrashekar C​ ,

please consider that the role of the Community is not primarily to commit on direct and real-time customer support, but it is a place for technical knowledge exchange and repository of solved cases. For a different kind of support, you should contact an STMicroelectronics sales office and representatives from your geographical area for further information.

-Eleon

Hi @Eleon BORLINI​,

Thanks for your response and clarifying regarding the technical support. I shall get in touch with sales office.

Kind Regards

Chandrashekar C

Dear Chandrashekar,

I have the same issue. the previous version of HS-DATALOG was working well but in this new version the sensor hangs after the first data aquisition. The first data aquisition is right but then a reset needed. Could you please help me with this issue?(the issue is when I switch to INTERMITTENT for autosaving, in CONTINOUS mode there is not a problem)

Best regards,

Mehdi

Hi Mehdi @Mrahm.1​,

our experts will test the eventuality of this issue.

But for now please note that an updated release of the HS-DATALOG example (and of the firmware package) will be available online next week.

-Eleon

Thanks @Eleon BORLINI​ ,

Will be looking forward for it 🙂

Kind Regards

Chandrashekar C

DLoka.1
Associate

While you are at it please add selectable BLE sensor data broadcast with BLUENRG advertising as in PRED MNT BLE image.It s there and it would be really useful.