cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L4+ Discovery kit IoT node for AWS - How to get initial default setup files

Ashar.1
Associate II

How to get pre-installed configuration for B-L4S5I-IOT01A - STM32L4+ Discovery kit IoT node for AWS.

I had initially some issues connecting kit with UART terminal and tried few examples. With this I have lost pre-installed initialization steps to connect the kit with AWS.

Initial setup start with Wifi setup and them asking for AWS / TLS security credentials. 

I would like to get the below screens for AWS.

0693W000003BtxgQAC.png0693W000003BtxbQAC.png

here is screenshot when i run aws demo application

0693W000003Bu1OQAS.png 

I would like to get the intial screen as shown in this video at 5:00 (attached screen as well)

Link about specific STM32L4+ Discovery kit IoT node: https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/b-l4s5i-iot01a.html?icmp=tt16103_gl_****_jul2020

Thanks,

Ajay

1 REPLY 1
Guillaume K
ST Employee

Hello

try to do a full chip erase with STM32CubeProgrammer (in "Erasing and Programming" / "Erase Flash memory" / "Erase full chip").

then flash the X-CUBE-AWS .bin file with CubeProgrammer.

In the X-CUBE-AWS 1.4.x sources there is a pre-built firmware .bin file under Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\Cloud\AWS\Binary\SBSFU_B-L475E-IOT01_Cloud_AWS_V1.4.0.bin

if you compile with System Workbench it's under Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\Cloud\AWS\SW4STM32\PostBuild