cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm searching for M27W201-80F6 end-of-life notification. Can you help me?

AKalu.3
Associate

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

What do you need an EOL notification for since it was sent more than 10 years ago?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
AKalu.3
Associate

Our customer still using it. Now this product is needed for repair. Can you send me EOL-notification or any letter about it? We need official confirmation.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Sorry not being able to provide the EOL notification as it is no longer available. It wouldn't help getting the component either.

But anyway: the M27W201 has been a low voltage variant (2.7...3.6V) of the M27C2001 (5V+-10%).

Good luck

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

You'd have to find them on the secondary market, or find an equivalent/substitute part, might need to look at faster part, or one with or without the quartz window.

OTP in this context being an EPROM encapsulated in plastic, where you can't expose the die to UV light.

Customer would need to hold stock of parts, and have .HEX or .BIN describing content, and a programmer capable of programming.

https://octopart.com/m27w201-80b6-stmicroelectronics-717328

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..