STM32WB tBleStatus values

LSpad.1
Associate III

Hi,

This is my architecture:

• 1 board client.
  • 5 board servers.

In the client i have:

• A routine that try to connect, pair and update MTU size of all the servers.
  • A routine that send and receive message from the paired servers.

Right now i have some problem because i can't find an explaination of some errors i can observe. Where i can find a detailed description of the error codes returned by the functions that have tBleStatus as return type?

In particular:

• aci_gatt_write_long_char_value return error 70 (decimal) after some working time (40min approximately). I have to disconnect and reconnect all the servers in order to restore the system.
  • aci_gap_create_connection sporadically return the error 46 (decimal).

If you have some document where these return values are explained i will be very useful.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Lorenzo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Taxara
Associate III

By now you probably found them already, but for the others looking for this see "ble_defs.h", all return types are defined here and prefixed with BLE_STATUS_

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Taxara
Associate III

By now you probably found them already, but for the others looking for this see "ble_defs.h", all return types are defined here and prefixed with BLE_STATUS_

jeffl.kelley9
Associate II

aci_gatt_dic_all_char_of_service can return 0x42. Does anyone know where that is documented?

Graham1
Associate II

"ble_defs.h" does not document all the status codes, they do all seem to be defined in AN5270 Section 4 (Status Error Codes) though STM32WB Bluetooth® Low Energy wireless interface - Application note