cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAP UART is not working

Alihussain Vohra
Associate III

I am using stm32f072 discover board. I am developing IAP UART code. I take the reference code provided in the repository. I am attaching the code too. I am also following application note AN4065 and AN4657. The option for downloading and uploading, executing is coming on terminal. When I try to transmit the file then it is hangs on the wait. Thanks in advance for the help.

5 REPLIES 5

ZIP up the project rather than attach half a dozen files.

Identify your code/additions.

Try debugging, or identifying actual failure. Saying it hangs is of little help. Stop in the debug and inspect where it is stuck. Waiting on characters, getting what it needs? Stuck in a while(1) loop.

Try different terminal applications.

Show interaction.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I am attaching the zip file of project...The failure is that it points the memory address out of the region...I tried with 2 different terminals but it didn't work

prain
Senior III

Personally I used this example (ymodem) but unfortunately it is not reliable. Forget ymodem and go for newer FTP protocol

Can you brief about it?

for a light weight and straight forward implementation, take a look on MAVLink FTP protocol​