cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compiler licence problem ?

Michal Dudka
Senior III

Hi,

i've installed STVD, download and install Cosmic Compiler for STM8 (free version with unlimited size). I've registered compiler and receive license file. I've forgot copy license file into lincence subfolder in cosmic installation folder. When i've started "build" in STVD, "LexNet Licence finder" popup and ask for licence file. It confuses me and i've reinstalled compiler again. After that i've placed recieved licence file into correct folder but "build" crash with error:

#error cpstm8 C:\Program Files (x86)\COSMIC\FSE_Compilers\CXSTM8\Hstm8\mods0.h:1 FlexLM No such feature exists

Does it mean that i have wrong licence file ? (i've done reinstallation of Compiler, and used licence file recieved from previous installation ... on the same PC of course) Or it is some kind of deeper problem (using Windows 10 thus i am expecting problems :D ) ?

Thanks to any advice how to solve this annoying problem.

2 REPLIES 2
Michal Dudka
Senior III

Update:

With new licence file ( according to actual compiler installation thru new licence request), problem remains ...

Michal Dudka
Senior III

Completly uninstal and remove remaining files in Cosmic installation folde with new installation and new licence filed solved problem.