cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everyone, I got a new ST-V3 Link debugger, when I connected to my PC it says ST-LINK error (DEV_CONNECT_ERR). I tried in Cube Programmer. I tried upgrading firmware and when I connected to my PC i'm getting FAIL.txt file

PRASAD
Associate

@0693W000001tKeAQAU.png0693W000001tKgfQAE.pngIn the FAIL.txt file it says (The interface firmware FAILED to reset/halt the target MCU). Need help @Community member​  thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Imen Ezzine
ST Employee

Hi PRASAD,

Can you provide more informations, like what is the type of STM32MCU device you are using or what version of Cube Programmer?

Thank you,

Imen

I encountered similar problem, even the STLINK V3SET serial number is not listed under STM32CubeProgrammer or STLINK UTILITY and I totally cannot establish connection as well, my link is below, I received this new ST-LINK V3SET device three days ago:

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000aopjaSAA/the-stlink-v3set-cannot-establish-firmware-upgrade-via-stm32cubeprogrammer-and-cannot-be-detected-under-stm32cubeprogrammer-combo-list-under-device-manager-after-populate-button-is-clicked-it-is-0mb-and-hangs-please-advise