cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning: This IP has no parameter to be configured. in touch gfx configuration

ETale.1
Associate III

I get the error shown in the image when I enable touch gfx software in cubeMx, in the same question(https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W0000037kqg/warning-this-ip-has-no-parameter-to-be-configured) I saw a reply that said reinstalling cubemx will help fixing the problem but for my case it didn't work and I'm still facing the issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you are using a STM32F746G-disco board, you can create a project directly from designer with the correct Application Template. When you will generate the code from Designer, a cubeMX project will be created with all the initial configurations for you with TouchGFX enabled. I see that you have extra configs (like USB) set in your project. They are not automatically set in this AT version since they are not necessary for graphics, so you will have to do those again in this new CubeMX project.

/Romain

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

I have tried your ioc file you sent on the other topic you linked. I could not replicate the error the user had.

Just to be sure, are you using an STM32F746G-disco board ? If yes, how did you create your project (from CubeMX or Designer)?

/Romain

ETale.1
Associate III

Hi Romain,Thanks for your reply

I created the project using CubeMx and when I wanted to configure the TouchGfx i faced that error

If you are using a STM32F746G-disco board, you can create a project directly from designer with the correct Application Template. When you will generate the code from Designer, a cubeMX project will be created with all the initial configurations for you with TouchGFX enabled. I see that you have extra configs (like USB) set in your project. They are not automatically set in this AT version since they are not necessary for graphics, so you will have to do those again in this new CubeMX project.

/Romain