cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File explorer example using touchGFX

rangam
Associate

Is there any file explorer example to show the content of SD Card using touchGFX?

Currently I'm designing HMI for Industrial automation, Where I need to provide option

to select/create a file for storing data acquired by some of the input channels.

Kindly help me to design

3 REPLIES 3
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't have a SD Card example using TouchGFX. But those two are not directly related so you can first look at the Cube Firmware of the MCU you are using. They provide examples and applications to read or save data from a USB stick for example.

These Cube Firmware packages should be already available on your computer if you are using CubeMX.

/Alexandre

rangam
Associate

Hello Alexandre,

Thanks for your reply.

I have implemented that using cube firmware, I can print the file names on to serial port.

I've gone through the scroll list example and started implementing file browser using scroll list.

I now facing a wear issue that, If I crease the number of list items system hags when I scroll the list.

Which means creation of the list doesn't have issue. viewing has some problem.

Sharing an example with more than 50 items will help me move forward.

-Lokesh

Hello,

Have you tried to see if it hangs also in the Simulator ?

If it does not hang in the simulator, it is likely to be a problem with the board. What is the board you are using ?

/Alexandre