cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more message on Sigfox backend when sending with S2-LP_SigFox_DK-GUI

LDeff.1
Associate

Hi,

Three weeks earlier, I connected for the first time my STEVAL-FKI868V2 to the Sigfox backend and used the S2-LP_SigFox_DK-GUI (v.1.7.0) tool to send test messages to this Sigfox backend. Everything worked perfectly.

Now since 6 days I try again to send test messages with this tool, but nothing is received on the backend.

0693W000001t5PPQAY.png

What I already tested:

• See if the token was still valid (-> yes it was).
  • Try to send a message by command line and by pressing the button, as proposed with the tool (-> error returned but still no message on the backend)
  • See if the SPI communication was working with the S2-LP (-> yes it was)
  • See if the power supply voltages were good (-> yes they were)
  • Contact the Sigfox operator in my country (-> it's not a connexion problem)
  • Try to send a message in different places (-> still no message on the backend)

I don't know what to do, where the mistake can be, and if this problem has already appeared to other people.

I hope someone here can help me.

Laurent

3 REPLIES 3
BPRAS.1
Associate II

Hello,

Can you please give following commands using terminal and check response:

1. fw_version <LF>
  2. get_id<LF>
  3. get_pac<LF>

What about tick : Use Public Key?

Thanks

MWest
Associate

Laurent,

I started using the S2-LP_SigFox_DK-GUI yesterday. Was seeing the same symptoms (i.e. Response timeout) as you. I had been sending my transmissions from inside my home so I decided to send the transmissions from outside. When I was outside I started to get responses from Sigfox. However, I did not get the responses every time. My conclusion is that I have some signal level or SNR issue in my area. Not a technical response but I hope this helps you.

Regards, Mark

For information, when there is a coverage issue, user may consult Sigfox for support.

https://www.sigfox.com/en/coverage