cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchgfx Graph widget

I know that there are a lot of questions and request for graph widget, yet there is no dependeble answer has been provided. It seems that there was a graph widget in previous versions, unfortunately not available now. I wonder if there is any ready to use graph widget that I can add to my project. The most needed feature is the ability to be updated and be able to shift the graph to the left side. The rival product (STEMWIN) has this feature.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The new version 4.15 will be released by the end of this week (8th of October normally)

Please let us know if you have successfully installed the new version end of this week.

Sorry for the wait,

Alexandre

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

A graph widget is currently being made which will be available in the Designer. This will be released with the next version of TouchGFX (4.15) scheduled normally for September.

/Alexandre

We are hopeful that it will be released earlier.

Hi,

Meanwhile the graph widget comes out, have you had a look at the graphs in Demo 1 and Demo 2 (found in the UI examples on TouchGFX Designer). The code is available so you can copy it and adapt it to your needs for now.

/Romain

Well I had problem understanding the code. and of cource the demos are specified for some chips other than mine so that I could test it. Tried to change the configuration, yet I wasn't successful:sad_but_relieved_face:.

Yes this is understandable sorry, the code is quite complex, especially in Demo 1 where you have multiple types of Graphs. The code for the graph in Demo 2 is easier to understand since it is shorter 😅 , but the graph widget will simplify everyone's life once it comes out.

But concerning the configuration what do you mean? Since the demos/UI examples are made with the Simulator you can import them to your custom projects and test them by using the "import GUI" function in the "Edit Tab" when you are working on Designer. Would this help you test it?

0693W000003PipKQAS.png

Dear Alexandre

any news?

We hope that we can use the next version soon.

Hi,

The graph widget has been done. It will be available in the coming version 4.15 of TouchGFX.

/Romain

Dear Romain

When will it be available? Can I have prerelease for test?

please release the graph widget asap