cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export raw accelerometer- and FFT-values from Unicleo

DWind.1
Associate III

Hi!

I have a Nucleo board and use the FFT example that comes with Algobuilder. It shows all the data and the results from FFT in the separate window. I would like to export all the data (accelerometer values, FFT results, peaks, etc). It works with accelerometer data and "single values" like peaks. But not with the actual FFT results.

In the "Datalog" tab I can select the different output values, also FFT X/Y/Z axis, but this has no impact on the generated file.0693W000001scykQAA.jpg

I know that there is a "Save As" and "Auto Save" button in the FFT window. But here I would need to press the button everytime a new FFT is available manually. And in addition I cannot match the raw data with the FFT results.

I was thinking about using the "Value" output. But it is restricted to 8 outputs per block, and would be cumbersome to implement in Algobuilder.

Is there a way to get the FFT results (e.g. 256 values) in parallel to the raw data generation?

Best wishes,

Dominik

1 REPLY 1
Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

Hello,

unfortunately it is no possible to continuously store the FFT data. The only way is to press the Save button in FFT window.