cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure the bluetooth for b-l475e-iot01a

MMari.5
Associate II

Hello, i'm trying to communicate with my b-l475e-iot01a with the bluetooth. In the documentations i don't see nothing about configuration and i don't know how to configure the bluetooth.

I don't know how to make the board visible. Someone can help me ?

4 REPLIES 4
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @MMari.5​ ,

You can refer to https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32StepByStep:Step5_Built_an_IOT_system. It is a step by step description to build your bluetooth application with b-l475e-iot01a.

Some helpful documents are provided there, you can refer to them.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thx for ur replay @Amel NASRI​ ,

I have already done this tutorial, and i have my HeartRate project, it works fine. But i don't know how to adapt this project to mine. I just need to know how to build a ble profile, how to register it, and how to transfer data with this profile. I have studied GATT, and i know how this must work but i don't know how to write the code, or adapt the Heartrate project.

-Mariano

Hi @MMari.5​ ,

Glad to know that this wiki content was helpful for you.

Adding @Remi QUINTIN​ , if he can help us to answer your new questions.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks a lot for your time @Amel NASRI​ .

I hope to find early a solution, because i need to do this project for a test.

-Mariano