cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save calibration data on VL53L3CX?

VNava
Associate III

Hi,

my name is Vincenzo.

I would like to:

• perform the 3 calibrations ( RefSPAD, XTalk and Offset) for my three VL53L3CX ToF sensors (i have a P-NUCLEO-53L3A2);
  • SAVE the calibration data and then
  • APPLY them before to start the measurement.

I have performed the three calibration following the user manual instructions, and I saw that all calibrations work correctly. But, I don't know how to save these calibration data in order to get and apply them with the functions GetCalibrationData and setCalibrationData().

In fact, when I use these functions, I see that the data applaied are different from the data I found with my calibration flow, I supposed that they are the data saved in the ToF's NVM.

I wrote an application for the calibration flow and another application for the ranging flow. In the first application I perform the three calibrations, following the UM2267, and I print the data inside the structure VL53LX_CalibrationData_t, in particular inside its sub-structure VL53LX_customer_nvm_managed_t. In this way I can see that all the calibrations work correctly without error or warning and which is the new calobration data. Now, I would like to save these data in order to use them in my second application, in which I perform the ranging flow descrobed in the UM2267.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Vincenzo

0 REPLIES 0