cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F7508-DK flickering with sarurated colors?

SFran.1
Associate

HI, i've Just bought an STM32F7508-DK and I'm having an issie with it. It's the first time for me programming STM32 Chips and MCU in general, so be patient if i'm missing something basic. I've downloaded the latest version of the STM32CubeProgrammer software and the touchgfx designer tool (since it looks like easy enough to start with). On the designer tool I've select the STM32F750 board and the analog clock provided example and flashed "as is" into the board . For the first 15-30 seconds everything works fine but, after that, part of the image's pixels start flickering in yellow (note that the background never does). The problem start with a few pixels and expand until it's impossible not to notice ( maxing out after 3-5 minutes from boot). If i reset the board the the effect it's still present and goes away after i leave the board unplugged for around 3-5 minutes. I've experimented a bit and It seems like the issue Is present where the colors have higher saruration on the LCD. Any clue on what could be the issue? I've attached a video of the analog clock example. Thanks for your time!

0 REPLIES 0