cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populating a scrollablecontainer in touchgfx designer?

FTkal.1
Associate II

To populate the contents of the scrollablecontainer using touchgfx designer, I have to place the contained widgets outside the visible area of the screen. This makes it really hard to see what I have just laid out.

Is there any way to see the entire contents of the scroll container in the designer?

2 REPLIES 2
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

What do you mean you have to place the contained widget outside of the visible area ?

If a widget is outside the actual screen in the Designer, you won't be able to see it, it's normal. In this case, you need to click on the widget on the list on the left side of the Designer. Then its outline will be highlighted.

/Alexandre

FTkal.1
Associate II

Yes, that is the exact point. If I layout widgets within the scrollcontainer, but outside the screen view, I can't see the widgets unless I click on them on the left. But then I only get a rectangle. I can't see the contents and how they align with each other. It would be nice if I could turn the screen clipping off.

I can do that with a custom container - I can create items larger than the screen and place widgets outside the screen and still see them.