cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use aek-com-blev1 demo code ,some files are missing?

AGUPT.1
Associate II

I am interfacing AEK-COM-BLEV1 with SPC58ECXX .I imported the ble demo code from autodevkit but while compiling it is giving some errors like:

In file included from main.c:19:0:

./components/AEK_COM_BLEV1.h:23:31: fatal error: AEK_COM_BLEV1_cfg.h: No such file or directory

#include <AEK_COM_BLEV1_cfg.h>

^

compilation terminated.

make: *** [build/obj/main.o] Error 1

I think some files are missing.I am not able to find this file AEK_COM_BLEV1_cfg.h:Please guide how to solve this.If anyone is having compiled demo code for AEK-COM-BLEV1 it will be helpful

1 REPLY 1
Elena BRAMBILLA
ST Employee

please insert your enquiries on AutoDevKit to this specific community so it will be answered more easily.

https://community.st.com/s/group/0F90X000000UN7ZSAW/autodevkit-aek .

in any case for your problem it seems there is some errors in the installation. We have retested AutoDevKit version 1.1.1 and newest 1.2.0 on SPC5Studio 5.8.1 and we cannot spot any compilation errors for the BLE component. We suggest to: remove BLE component from the project, de-install AutoDevKit, restart SPC5Studio, re-install AutoDevKit and restart SPCStudio again. Now create a new project and try to add the BLE component on the SPC58EC platform and it should work.

best regards.