cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stm32f072 external interrupts more than one

RKade.1
Associate III

In my project am using A mcu , and wanted to use pA0 and Pc13 as two interrupt.

But interrupt for pA0 is not coming and Pc13 is coming.

Please help to know the cause.

Rohit

+91-8141616356​

9 REPLIES 9
RKade.1
Associate III

Also I have checked in .s file , both interrupts are enabled, and also at power on, i have enabled interrupt as risinf edge triggered.​

Both interrupts come independently, but if I run two interrupts combined ly, only single interrupt comes.​

Read out and check/post relevant GPIO, SYSCFG, EXTI and NVIC registers content. Check in disasm, if the proper ISR vector is inserted in the respective position in the vector table.

JW

Please share the snap of what u are saying if possible.

Register dumps from the involved peripherals​

Debugger should have a peripheral view, you could also read in your own code and print.

Show minimal code that illustrates the issues rather than have everyone guess what you are doing wrong.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
RKade.1
Associate III

Ok,

Initialisation part as below:-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

interruptEnable (GPIOA_BASE,GPIO_Pin_0,INT_RISE); //  BMS Alert-Lower

interruptEnable (GPIOC_BASE,GPIO_Pin_13,INT_RISE); //  BMS Alert-Upper

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==================================================================

Below is ISR i wrote for Both Pin Interrupt:-

void EXTI0_1_IRQHandler(void)

{

if(EXTI_GetITStatus(EXTI_Line0) != RESET)

{

if (isrtimeout[0] > 20)

{

alertFlag[0] = 1;

isrtimeout[0] = 0;

alerttimeout[0] = 0;   

}

EXTI_ClearITPendingBit(EXTI_Line0);

}

}

void EXTI4_15_IRQHandler (void)

{

if(EXTI_GetITStatus(EXTI_Line13) != RESET)

{

if (isrtimeout[1] > 20)

{

alertFlag[1] = 1;

isrtimeout[1] = 0;

alerttimeout[1] = 0;   

}

EXTI_ClearITPendingBit(EXTI_Line13);

}  

}

===============================================================

Below is .s File snap only :-

; External Interrupts

DCD   WWDG_IRQHandler        ; Window Watchdog

DCD   PVD_VDDIO2_IRQHandler     ; PVD and VDDIO2 through EXTI Line detect

DCD   RTC_IRQHandler         ; RTC through EXTI Line

DCD   FLASH_IRQHandler        ; FLASH

DCD   RCC_CRS_IRQHandler       ; RCC and CRS

DCD   EXTI0_1_IRQHandler       ; EXTI Line 0 and 1

DCD   EXTI2_3_IRQHandler       ; EXTI Line 2 and 3

DCD   EXTI4_15_IRQHandler      ; EXTI Line 4 to 15

DCD   TSC_IRQHandler         ; TS

Regarding debugger with Hardware i can do in normning as my hardware is @ officeand am at home currentlly.

Thanks

Rohit

Am not getting what u requesting.

Clive,

Please share if it is necessary to set priority of interrupts? When more than one interrupts are present.

Rohit

Please see the IAR options i get on View -Tab, i could not get Registers to see vector interrupt addresses.

Please suggest where to see interrupt vector addresses, to confirm if PA0 & PC13 interrupts are properly working or not?

I'm not the user of IAR tools here

The Vector Table, presumably you could use a Memory View of 0x08000000, 32-bit unsigned words

Manually you can print register settings, for example

printf("CR2:%08X CR3:%08X BRR:%08X\n", USART2->CR2, USART2->CR3, USART2->BRR);

The idea here being to peek inside and see what settings where actually achieved, and what status/errors get reflected back, and do so in a way which is automated and reliable. Looking for first hand reporting of facts rather than second/third hand interpretations, as the hardware is usually less complicated than perceived, and the logic can be unwound if you know what information it is working with.

If you are exiting/leaving quickly the priorities shouldn't matter much. One problem is if the event/source is not cleared then the same interrupt will keep reentering effectively blocking everything else.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..