cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX not found - ver. "4.25.0" or higher is required

BAtma.1
Associate

Dear all,

I would like to use ST Motor Control Workbench for BLDC FOC Control. I have installed version 5.4.4 and used an example project to generate code. However, the workbench doesnt generate code and gives error ("STM32CubeMX not found - ver. "4.25.0" or higher is required"). I had already STMCubeMx version 5.6.1 before installing motor control workbench and I am able to generate code using CubeMx alone. Is there a way to link these two programs manually?

0693W000001rSReQAM.jpg

0693W000001rSSNQA2.jpg

Best regards,

Berat

12 REPLIES 12
Dkoşa.1
Associate

I have same issue :(

Sözer.1
Associate

You need to make the Windows language pack to English

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

The question has been moved from the section "Motor Control Hardware" to the "STM32 Motor Control" section (the question is about the STM32 MC SDK). 

Best regards

nLi.1
Associate II

I have same issue,has it be sovled?(STMCubeMx version 6.5.0)0693W00000LwerAQAR.png

cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @nLi.1​ ,

Could you tell us which MCSDK version do you use ?

Regards

Cedric

I used STMCWB5.4.8.

Now I have sloved the problem:my workbench can't find cubemx was because that I habitually rechanged the name of "cubemx.exe" to "cubemx6.5.0.exe"...

How can I be so follish?

On the way, another question: when I use STMCWB_full_5.4.1.exe and cubemx6.5.0 to generate the code ,it just stay there and no response.But STMCWB_5.4.8 can work well . Firewell 1.27.0 was used.

cedric H
ST Employee

Hello @nLi.1​ ,

The main purpose of releasing the 5.4.8 was actually to be compatible with cubeMX 6.5.0.

If you want to use a previous version of the SDK, you have to use a cubeMX version < 6.5.0

Regards

Cedric

MKara.14
Associate II

0693W00000LybuPQAR.png

I have same problem. How can i solve this problem?