cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download CubeIDE

MKaul.1
Associate

When I try to download STM32CubeIDE from the Site https://my.st.com/content/my_st_com/en/products/development-tools/software-development-tools/stm32-software-development-tools/stm32-ides/stm32cubeide.html#get-software (I press Button "Get Software") the Response "Not available for download" is displayed.

Best regards

Martin Kaul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MKaul.1
Associate

OK, maybe I found the reason - when opening the software site inside a remote-desktop (Windows System) then no question for accepting cookies is displayed. An then no Software can be downloaded.

When opening the software site directly from my PC (also Windows System, same Browser) local then everything is ok - ask for Cookies and download can performed. I attempt it with my local PC in the Office and then with the remote Connection via VPN from home. Office OK, via VPN from home not ok.

Best regards

Martin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MKaul.1
Associate

OK, maybe I found the reason - when opening the software site inside a remote-desktop (Windows System) then no question for accepting cookies is displayed. An then no Software can be downloaded.

When opening the software site directly from my PC (also Windows System, same Browser) local then everything is ok - ask for Cookies and download can performed. I attempt it with my local PC in the Office and then with the remote Connection via VPN from home. Office OK, via VPN from home not ok.

Best regards

Martin