cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this question is about Cube_IDE installation failure. the Cube_IDE version was 1.3.0 . I tried several recommended method searched in google, But To tell you the conclusion, It did not worked.​ The methods I tried and didn't worked:

HKANG.1
Associate II
  1. Just to run 'Cube_IDE installtion file'

ERROR MESSAGE: ​

NSIS Error

Error launching installer

2. Right clicking the 'Cube_IDE installation file' and clicking 'Run as administrator'

NSIS Error

Error launching installer

3. ​Opening command prompt, go to folder where I installed CUbeIDE, and type ' CubeIDE.exe /NCRC'

(plus, I renamed the installation file 'blah blah blah' to CubeIDE.exe because it is to long)

STMicroelectronics STM32CubeIDE

Error! Can't initialize plug-ins directory. Please try again later.

so I tried different method

different method 1. "Turning off all my firewall protection wile downloading CubeIDE" ----> tried but It didn't really helped with my problem.

different method 2. "To Download 'Cube_IDE installtion file' with my roomate's laptop and move it to my laptop and install" ---> tried but didn't work.

​Anyone who knows how to deal with my problems?? thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HKANG.1
Associate II

I SOVE THE PROBLEM

Bytheway, It is not the proper way I think..

I made the another account with my own laptop, log-in to the new account, re-downloaded STM32CubeIDE ver1.3.0, it did work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HKANG.1
Associate II

Installing 'IAR embedded workbench' and 'CubeMX' makes no trouble, But only CubeIDE does make troubles.

My brain, BOOOM

HKANG.1
Associate II

I SOVE THE PROBLEM

Bytheway, It is not the proper way I think..

I made the another account with my own laptop, log-in to the new account, re-downloaded STM32CubeIDE ver1.3.0, it did work.