cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem about TouchGFX and I2C

Luca1
Senior

Hi to all!

I trying to run my first application of TouchGFX on custom hardware and I have some difficulties to integrate my code with the TouchGFX.

At the moments. i can't use my I2C touchscreen driver. I have tested it in a test project and in this project, I able to read the touchscreen coordinate, but if I use the same code in the TouchGFX project, I can't read nothing. After start a I2C read, I receive a stop condition and a nack..

How I solve this problem?

Another problem that I have encourred is that the signal events API of the RTOS don't work as expected, I have solved this using queue, but i'm not very happy ..

Someone can give some help?

4 REPLIES 4
Luca1
Senior

I have found the problem.. It was a my mistake! By default the IC21 peripherical use the pins PB6 and PB7 but in my setup I use the pin PB8 and PB9...

Now i try to find why the signal events on one project works and on another project don't works..

Luca1
Senior

Now the signal events work, but I don't understand why! I have done only the I2c pins change..

Maybe one day i will understand.. 🙂

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

I don't really have enough information to give you any real insights here 🙂 Glad you solved the immediate issue though.

Maybe is my fault, I don't know. Some weeks ago, I had the same problem with another RTOS project and after a few days i have solved, but i don't know why..

Keep in mind that i haven't so much experience in RTOS and STM32 enviroments, so is very likely that I have done some errors somewhere.. 🙂