cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What om[3:0] value should I use for the st25r2916 Mode definition register as an initiator with ISO15693 tags?

WDow.1
Associate

The st25r3916.pdf data sheet includes Table 23 which lists the Initiator operation modes. This list includes ISO14443A/B but excludes ISO15693.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

For your information, X-CUBE-NFC6 firwmare package provides an NFC communication stack and a driver for ST25R3916 that manages the various register settings. I would recommend to base development of application on top of this package to reduce the efforts.

For ISO 15693 with ST25R3916, the RFAL uses the sub-carrier stream mode.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

For your information, X-CUBE-NFC6 firwmare package provides an NFC communication stack and a driver for ST25R3916 that manages the various register settings. I would recommend to base development of application on top of this package to reduce the efforts.

For ISO 15693 with ST25R3916, the RFAL uses the sub-carrier stream mode.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

small correction: For ISO15693 the subcarrier stream mode is used.

Regards Ulysses