cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H743XIH6U lwip only example code for custom PCB.

STM32 User
Associate II

I have a custom PCB that has the STM32H7 (ball grid array) on it and I have created a program using STM32cube. I have used the STM32H743I-EVAL2 board with there example programs and successfully tested the lwip with that board. But when switching over to my own custom board there are many pins and registers setup to do things that are not compatible with my board. I have copied the same pin out and schematic from the example board above so it should work with the same code.

Can someone provide a base Ethernet example for this processor similar to LwIP_UDP_Echo_Server but without the additional GPIO, LCD, ect... enabled?

3 REPLIES 3
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

IIRC it wasn't too difficult to remove the LCD and other stuff from the EVAL2 project.

The real problem is fixing the ethernet driver. Search this forum if you haven't already seen these discussions.

I have the UDP example adapted for Nucleo-H743. Sorry, cannot provide example for a custom board with unknown pinout and PHY.

-- pa

The phy and pinout are identical to the eval board. So in theory I should be able to just use the same example code correct?

I copied schematic from the eval boards schematic using same components up to the connector.