cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-LINK V3 DEBUGGER CONNECTIONS (USB INTERFACE)

DRAME.1
Associate II

Hi Team

I have purchased the STM32H7B3I-DK I find that there is no power cable provided,Its just the board that is provided

I see that we need to purchse the STLINK V3 , But i see that on the Board it is USBTYPE-B connection for STLINK USB - CN14 ,But the output of the STLINKV3 does not have the usb output and need a connector

I am really confused on how the interface from

LAPTOP (USB) <-------------->STLINK<--------(INTERFACE)------> (USB PORT) <-----DEVELOPMENT BOARD------->

Can you please help on the links what all the components that i have to buy to interface this completely so on the board it will be USB input from STlink V3

Its really in urgent please help on getting the product links to buy and any reference on interfacing to get idea

Its a urgent requirement please help on it

Thnak you

Deepak R

3 REPLIES 3

Board just needs a standard Micro USB cable to connect to PC. This should not be a charging cable, as the data connectivity is required.

The board has an on board ST-LINK V3, check manual and power jumpers.​

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
DRAME.1
Associate II

I hope this is the step that i have to do!

Ensure that the JP1 jumper is set to STLK. 2. Connect a Type-A to Micro-B USB cable from the STM32H7B3I-DK board (Connect USB STLINK CN14) to a PC to power the board. Then LD5 (+5V) and LD4 (STLINK COM) light up.

Thank you clive and waclawek.jan for the response