I want to create a parameter setting screen

Ebun.1
Senior

Thank you for helping.

environment:

STM32F769I-DISCO

TouchGFX4.12.3

STM32CubeIDE1.3.0

I want to create a screen for setting parameters such as IP address.

(1)Is there a text box to enter in the UI? If not, how can this be achieved?

(2) How can you display the cursor?

(3) What is the method for displaying the keyboard on the screen and inputting?

Do you have a sample project?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

The keyboard demo does not have a cursor implemented. You could create one by using a box widget and making it move accordingly to what you want.

What do you mean by focus on a text box?

I am currently working on a demo of a cursor with text/numbers that you can add/remove where you want. It might be useful to you, here is the link to the zip on wetransfer (couldnt load it directly to this message, so this is a temporary link). For now only screen 2 works so look only at the code related to screen2view.

/Romain

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

You can find a Keyboard Example as well as Text Examples available in TouchGFX Designer.

/Alexandre

Ebun.1
Senior

Thank you for your reply.

Why doesn't the designer see the keyboard screen?

How do you design it?

Hello,

The Keyboard is not available in the Designer View in itself. It is hardcoded so you have to go through the code to see how it's implemented.

/Alexandre

Thank you for your reply.

How can I focus on a text box?

How can I display the cursor?

Do you have sample code?

Hi,

The keyboard demo does not have a cursor implemented. You could create one by using a box widget and making it move accordingly to what you want.

What do you mean by focus on a text box?

I am currently working on a demo of a cursor with text/numbers that you can add/remove where you want. It might be useful to you, here is the link to the zip on wetransfer (couldnt load it directly to this message, so this is a temporary link). For now only screen 2 works so look only at the code related to screen2view.

/Romain

Hi Romain

Than you for your reply.

Did you bother to make it?

I am going to use it as an example.

Of course use it. You were not the only one asking for a cursor example so I was planning on putting that one (once i properly clean and explain the code) on the forum anyway.