cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello All I am using STM32CUBE MX, version 5.6 for controller STM32G474RE so I wich to connect the OPAMP2 and OPAMP3 to the ADC internally. But I can not to find this adjustment in the CUBE software. Can some body answer me, how to do it with CUBE?

AShev.1
Associate II

So I can not enable internal connection by CUBE and VOUT occupies some pin on the PInOut View which I intend to use for other purpose, so I can not to use all advantages of

0693W000001qWheQAE.pngCUBE . So The Configuration page of OPAMP look like attached pictuire

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
berendi
Principal

It might be the Mode drop-down set to Follower internally connected, or it might not. Hard to guess without proper documentation.

You can experiment with the settings, click around and debug the generated code, find out which way the ADC and OPAMP registers are set, and check the register values against the reference manual. Never assume that inadequately documented tools or libraries do what you think they should do.

Since you have to find out the proper register settings anyway, you might skip the "black box" part, and write the configuration registers directly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
berendi
Principal

It might be the Mode drop-down set to Follower internally connected, or it might not. Hard to guess without proper documentation.

You can experiment with the settings, click around and debug the generated code, find out which way the ADC and OPAMP registers are set, and check the register values against the reference manual. Never assume that inadequately documented tools or libraries do what you think they should do.

Since you have to find out the proper register settings anyway, you might skip the "black box" part, and write the configuration registers directly.

AShev.1
Associate II

Hi

Thank you. You are right . I did not notice it. It is helpful.

AShev.1
Associate II

It is really option Follower internally. Thank you.