cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to change EPC number of an NXP SL3S1203_1213 tag

Raphael_Ko
Associate II

Hello,

I have to change the EPC number of a NXP SL3S1203_1213 UCODE G2iL tag (https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/SL3S1203_1213.pdf). Unfortunately, this does not work on the NXP tag. I suspect that I have to do an unlock etc. before I write, but I can't figure it out. Does somebody has any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cedric Dalban
ST Employee

Hello Raphael,

sorry for the late reply.

That is a good point you moved to the latest version, this would have been my first suggestion.

This 2.1.0 version contains bug fixes, performance improvements (up to 800 tags/sec)

and most of all a consolidated API lib (aka STUHFL) allowing to operate as a Host library providing

an easy to use interface to communicate to ST25RU3993 Reader IC based development boards.

best regards,

Cedric.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Raphael_Ko
Associate II

With the new ST25RU3993 STUHFL SDK package v2-1-0-0 it works fine, first try was with v1-8-6. Thanks!

Cedric Dalban
ST Employee

Hello Raphael,

sorry for the late reply.

That is a good point you moved to the latest version, this would have been my first suggestion.

This 2.1.0 version contains bug fixes, performance improvements (up to 800 tags/sec)

and most of all a consolidated API lib (aka STUHFL) allowing to operate as a Host library providing

an easy to use interface to communicate to ST25RU3993 Reader IC based development boards.

best regards,

Cedric.