cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am using ST25SDK.jar for reading st25 nfc tag from android app. as i m being part of organization, is this library required any license to use? . My organization asks for compliance of using this library and its part of my android application.

AM.16.31
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Damien G.
ST Employee

Hello,

the up-to-date list of licenses attached to the ST25 SDK can be found in the Data Brief.

The Software License Agreement associated with the ST25SDK is the SLA0052 which handles ST source code + source code from third parties. In the ST25SDK example, you will find FEIG licenses (found in the SDK package in the \readers\feig directory) as well as Apache 2.0 licensing schemes for open source components.

As you develop on Android, you do not have to worry about the FEIG license.

Best regards,

Damien

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Damien G.
ST Employee

Hello,

the up-to-date list of licenses attached to the ST25 SDK can be found in the Data Brief.

The Software License Agreement associated with the ST25SDK is the SLA0052 which handles ST source code + source code from third parties. In the ST25SDK example, you will find FEIG licenses (found in the SDK package in the \readers\feig directory) as well as Apache 2.0 licensing schemes for open source components.

As you develop on Android, you do not have to worry about the FEIG license.

Best regards,

Damien

Thank you Damien