cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F769i-DISCO + TOUCHGFX 4.13.0 STM32CUBEIDE1.3.1 question!

이병석.1
Associate II

I have a question.

I made progress with reference to this YouTube video.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12KXreXaLp0)

After creating the basic template stm32f 769-disc using TouchGFX designer 4.1.3.0, the .ioc file was created and the stm32cubeide 1.3.0 stm32f 769-disc project was covered. After the basic setting (copying flag.id and adding BSP folder), there was no problem in debugging, but I am not sure whether it is qspi or LTDC, but stm32f769i-disc kit shows only black screen. The attached file is my project file. We would appreciate it if you could tell us how to solve it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

What are you trying to do exactly? I didn't go through the entire video but it seems outdated.

When you create the project from Designer with the right board and press "generate code", a configured cubeMX project and a cubeIDE/keil(Ewarm projects are generated. You can then create your GUI and run on target directly from Designer or use your favorite toolchain (I guess cubeIDE?).

/Romain

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

A few questions:

1) You say the .ioc file was "created", but V3.0.0 of the application template for that board already one. Did you mean to say created?

2) What's the application doing if you debug? You may be missing the external flashloader in your debugger settings.

/Martin

​I am sorry that I am not good at English, so it is difficult to understand using translator

1)TouchGFX template version used 3.0.1v.

I worked with the .ioc file created after "generate code".​

2. In the same case, the settings were made as in the photo.

0693W000001qIdYQAU.jpg

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

What are you trying to do exactly? I didn't go through the entire video but it seems outdated.

When you create the project from Designer with the right board and press "generate code", a configured cubeMX project and a cubeIDE/keil(Ewarm projects are generated. You can then create your GUI and run on target directly from Designer or use your favorite toolchain (I guess cubeIDE?).

/Romain

이병석.1
Associate II

Thank you. It's settled. It's not a video, but it works right away as I set it's a target.