cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25R3911B / NFC reader / No-response timer register

VMana.1
Associate

I would like to increase no-response time by a few ms instead of 64/fc (4.72us) or 4096/fc(302.08us?), say 100ms(milliseconds). What should be the values in 0Fh, 10h and 11h registers.? I see bit4 in 0Fh register mentions time configuration in milliseconds configuration but don't how to use.

Host uses rfal API.

Thank you for your support!

Thanks,

Veera

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the rfalTransceiveBlockingTxRx() and rfalTransceiveBlockingTx() APIs in the RFAL have a fwt parameter (Frame Waiting Time in 1/fc). This will set the No-response timer registers accordingly.

Can you elaborate about your use case (e.g. which technology A/B/F/V/P2P) and explain why you need to increase the non response timer?

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the rfalTransceiveBlockingTxRx() and rfalTransceiveBlockingTx() APIs in the RFAL have a fwt parameter (Frame Waiting Time in 1/fc). This will set the No-response timer registers accordingly.

Can you elaborate about your use case (e.g. which technology A/B/F/V/P2P) and explain why you need to increase the non response timer?

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
VMana.1
Associate

Hi,

Sorry I missed your response somehow I did not receive a notification though.

We've an application level security added and ran into some issues at the RF transport. To debug, I want to try to extend the non-response timer to a few milli seconds. We sorted out the issue. Thank you for your support.

Thanks,

Veera