cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone suggest me 8" to 10" TFT LCD + Capacitive Touch screen with MIPI DSI interface which can be directly connected to STM32F469I-Discovery Board?

SK S.1
Associate III

Hi Guys,

I want to connect 8" to 10" TFT LCD + Capacitive Touch Screen display with MIPI DSI interface to STM32F469I-Discovery just by removing the existing 4" TFT LCD. I had searched in the internet and I didn't get any TFT LCD CTP with MIPI DSI interface which can be directly connect to STM32F469I-Discovery board. STM32F469I-Discovery board uses 25 pin connector (CN10) for LCD and 6 pin connector (CN2) for Capacitive Touch screen.

Can anyone suggest me 8" to 10" TFT LCD + Capacitive Touch screen with MIPI DSI interface which can be directly connected to STM32F469I-Discovery Board?

With Regards

SUNIL K S

Ace Designers Ltd

11 REPLIES 11
SKacp.1
Senior II

Hi,

Please try to find products from Powertip. For example: PH720128T003-ZBC02 - 7" 720x1280 with MIPI DSI. They also offer 10" TFT LCD but I do not see on the website. Please ask the distributor. https://www.powertip.com.tw/TFT_Touch_Panels.html#prhome

​Thanks a lot for the help.

With Regards

SUNIL K S

​Hi,

If you have the Technical datasheet of PH720128T003-ZBC02 - 7" 720x1280 with MIPI DSI please share with me. I had requested powertip support team to send the Technical Datasheet but they are not responding.

WIth Regards

Sunil K S

Hi,

Please see attachment.

​Thank you very much.

interface I have one doubt  PH720128T003-ZBC02 - has 24 pin LCD connector but STM32F469I-Discovery board has 25 pin LCD connector. Can I use  PH720128T003-ZBC02 - 7" to interface with STM32F469I-Discovery board? Please let me know.

With Regards

Sunil

Hi,

You can't connect directly PH720128T003-ZBC02 to the STM32F469I-Discovery. You must have or prepare additional board.

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

Actually I was looking for a display which can be directly connected to STM32F469I-Discovery board.

/Sunil K S

Yeah, might be looking a while.

Perhaps you would have more luck with F769I-DISCO which has a connectorized implementation and you can add an interposer board for your specific display or use RPi style ribbon cable or HDMI.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I'd imagine a display vendor could make a cable compatible version, but it would have some significant ​engineering cost and you'd have to buy 100K units.

As I recall here the display was surplus or repurposed from something carrying significant volume, and years ago.​

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..