cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32Cube SPI interrupt example project does not work on STM32H743 ?

Gpeti
Senior II

In order to investigate the SPI issues on my own setup (based on STM32H743 Nucleos) I gave a try to the SPI example project in STM32Cube 1.4 (SPI_FullDuplex_ComIT). Compiled and debugged with Keil 5.28.

In this example project Slave and Master exchange the same buffer of bytes in full duplex mode.

The communication from Slave to Master (on MISO) works fine however there is nothing on MOSI (checked with a scope, signal remains at 0).

I tried with different boards and cables, I double checked the wires. I of course didn't modify anything in the project.

When debugging step by step on Master side, I can see the software writing byte per byte in SPI_TXDR. But nothing is send on the line.

Any idea ?

2 REPLIES 2

Missing some jumper/SB on the related signals on Nucleo? Or the other way round -something connected on board and jumper needs to be removed.

How are the related GPIO pins set (read out from relevant GPIO registers). How is NSS set?

JW

It was a bad Nucleo configuration in STMicro project, I forgot there are 2 kinds of Nucleo with different mappings. Sorry about that.