cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any tutorial or guide for launching BLE with STM32WB55 series and the 1.7.0 firmware (or 1.5.0).

TPunt.1
Associate II

Hi,

I tried to follow the workshop to start developping with my P NUCLEO WB55.

The only thing is that the used firmware is 1.0.0. or something close...

I'm pretty sure the 1.7.0 is introducing new cube ide improvement... but i'm really having hard time making it works...

It seems that the generated code is not fully working directly. I'm struggling trying to figure out what's missing or what's wrong with just a simple custom ble service.

I think i found that (just like the old workshop), it is needed to start the sequencer in the main.c file and insert lines in the stm32wbxx_it.c file...

But how are we supposed to figure this out by ourself ?

Best regards,

6 REPLIES 6
TVasc.1
Associate

I would like to see this answered as well. I am trying to replicate the BLE P2PServer and P2PClient present in the examples by using the BLE profiles provided and I can't make them work.

Any help on how to create a simple project for BLE using the server and clients profiles are welcome.

SKrug.2
Associate II

Same here (now using package 1.8.0). It is hard to figure out how make the whole thing to work. What is generated from MX, for example, does not include much of the sequencer. Tutorials are very welcome.

ItachiThuan
Associate II

I'm facing the same problems, could anyone plz share tutorial or documents to implement BLE with STM32WB, thanks a lot!!!

YAgee.1
Associate II

+1

Still need it.

suads
Associate III

Do you set the external clocks?, and did you set the interrupts in stm32wbxx_it.c

void IPCC_C1_TX_IRQHandler(void)

{

HW_IPCC_Tx_Handler();

return;

}

void IPCC_C1_RX_IRQHandler(void)

{

HW_IPCC_Rx_Handler();

return;

}

Mecanix
Senior

I'll have to jump in the list of those who would like to see an updated tutorial for STM32CubeIDE.

Thanks