cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L4R9I-EVAL Touch GFX Demo for the 4.3'' 480x272 pixel TFT LCD display.

Yogeshk
Associate II

We just purchased a STM32L4R9I-EVAL board and we were hoping to quickly test the 4.3'' 480x272 pixel TFT LCD Display, that was shipped with the EVAL board. However the demo example that is shipped with touch gfx latest version seems to be for the smaller display that comes with eval board as well. Is there any of the other demos that I could use to test the 4.3'' display? Also eventually we would to use our own display with this eval board, what would be the best way to go about that?

Thanks,

Yogesh

4 REPLIES 4
Yogeshk
Associate II

Any thoughts @Martin KJELDSEN​ ?

Thanks,

Yogesh

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

When you say "the demo example that was shipped", how was it shipped? You should be able to combine the L4R9I-EVAL application template with any demo UI template that is 480x272 from the designer. Let me know.

Yogeshk
Associate II

@Martin KJELDSEN​  Thanks for responding to my query. What I meant by shipped was the template for a specific board that is available thru' the touch gfx UI development tool. The latest version of the Touch GFX UI Generator for this STM32L4R9I-EVAL board only has one template for the smaller circular display. However the eval board also comes with 480x272 display and I was hoping to quickly test that too. But since the other templates with support for the 480x272 displays are specific to a different eval board and different STM32 MCU, I wasn't sure I can use them?

Thanks,

Yogesh

Yogeshk
Associate II

@Martin KJELDSEN​  There was this forum question with the link mentioned below, in which you had attached a zip file with a potential un-official solution.

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X0000ARQWZO/stm32l4r9ieval-with-dpi-480x272-lcd-application-template

Is there an official version which is a touch gfx implementation for this eval board. If not It would be great if one can be made available?

Thanks,

Yogesh