cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WL begin the first application

zxin.2116
Associate II

0693W000001pl5EQAQ.pngI want to find some example of stm32WL.

1:

in the AN5408 Migrating from STM32L0, STM32L1, STM32L4 Series associated with SX12xx

radio, to STM32WLEx microcontrollers,

LoRaWAN projects can be found under Projects\NUCLEO-WL55JC\Applications\LoRaWAN,

I can not find it ,where I can download?

2: I install the cueIDE ,i can not support the The target device 'STM32WLE5JCIx' is currently not supported by STM32CubeIDE.

3 the keil5 IDE is also not support the STM32WL.

how can I start my first application?

3 REPLIES 3
Remi QUINTIN
ST Employee

Unfortunately , CubeIDE does not support the WB family yet but it should in the next version. The same for Keil IDE.

Application note AN5408 is available for information but the CubeWL FW package is not available yet.

Would it be possible to get simply the STM32WL headers? I received samples in February, and I have hardware PCBs completed and assembled with STM32WL on it! I would like to add support for WL in Zephyr and bring it up, but I would rather not spend some weeks doing this myself if it has already been done by ST applications team. Full Cube support i don't need, just the headers. Any information you can provide would help me plan my next several weeks.

Alec BATH
ST Employee

Hello jpnorair,

I can provide you with some preliminary header file information on the STM32WL, but can you please let me know how you were able to procure these devices?

• Thru a distributor (they should not be available yet, but I believe some got thru).. If so, which one?
  • A bit about your company / project / requirements for WL?

You can contact me directly:

alec.bath@st.com

Thanks & Regards,

Alec

Wireless MCU Applications Manager - Americas