cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the source code for Predictive_Maintenance_BLE application.The Predictive_Maintenance_BLE application is part of the FP-IND-PREDMNT1 STM32Cube function pack. It allows developing a sensor node for condition monitoring and pr

Sudhir
Associate III

I have reviewed the user manual for How to use the STEVAL-STWINKT1 SensorTile Wireless Industrial Node for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications. I have the latest CubeMX

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Sudhir​ , searching in the FP-IND-PREDMNT1 function pack folders, there is a BLE-related code in \Drivers\BSP\X-NUCLEO-IDB0xA1 (X‑NUCLEO‑IDB04A1 is the Nucleo expansion board dedicated to the BLE) Is this related to what you are looking for, or can it be of any help? In case however you are searching something more complete (for example the source code of the STSW-STWINKT01 BLE_SampleApp), I would suggest you to directly contact ST regional support (LINK). Regards

Sudhir
Associate III

Hi Eleon,

Thanks. Your suggestion will help a bit but that expansion board is unrelated. The BLE is built into the STEVAL-STWINKT1 and the app leverages that directly. I will try the regional support. Yesterday during the webinar on STEVAL-STWINKT1, I asked the question to the speakers who specialize in the board, and couldn't quite understand their answer. I will keep trying.

-Sudhir