Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSX version do not respond to mouse click

hijax_pl
Associate II
  • latest Catalina and cube mx
  • fresh install.

And I can only click on pins to select function but no clicking of left side list items makes me unable to set HSE resonator.

What is wrong?

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

You need to enable the HSE before you can select it.

RCC -> HSE -> Crystal/Ceramic Resonator (or whatever)

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
hijax_pl
Associate II

Thanks for prompt response.

However the issue is when I click RCC nothing happens. No detail panel where I can change from disabled to resonator.

Both CubeIDE and CubeMX is then unusable on my IMac.

I have installed cubeMX on company windows laptop - win version is OK. But I can not use this comp for STM32 development. So going back to original Q : is it some java issue, or something else?

hijax_pl
Associate II

Just noticed, when I change from pin view mode into the system view, then clicking on objects like RCC opens panels so I can modify them. Similairly to add panel for analog inputs, I must first change some pin to ADC, then in system view clicking ADC1 reveals ADC panel so I can quickly select other pins.

No idea however how to change I2C or USART modes...

hijax_pl
Associate II

No help?

Shall I understand that CubeX in not usable on my iMac?

Still no possibility to select check boxes with mouse, click on items to open panels etc...

hijax_pl
Associate II

New iMac, Big Sur, fresh install and the same, I can not use CubeMX or CubIDE/Device confgurator on OSX.

I guess it is something with Java but no idea how to fix that.

Example:

I can expand "Timers". I am clicking on TIM1 label -> no action, I can not open additional panel to deal with TIM1 configuration.

As I am unable to do any configuration changes, I can not regenerate code.

What I can only do is to select development board, like Nucleo-F031, and stick to default config,