cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 dual core MCU

Faisal Haque
Associate II

I am developing a board based on STM32H747XIH6 MCU. When TouchGFX support will be added in additional software section of CubeIDE?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

TouchGFX 4.17 is now live with dual core support and along a new release of the TouchGFX Board Setup (new name for "Application template") for the STM32H747-disco board based on STM32CubeMX and with a STM32CubeIDE project.

/Romain

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

We currently cannot give you an answer yet because this is something related to CubeMX. So as soon as CubeMX supports the STM32H747, we will create the corresponding Application Template that will support CubeIDE.

This is something that got requested quite a few times so we'll try to push it so that the release comes as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

/Alexandre

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Hi,

Additional Software support for dual cores should be in by Q4 this year, according to the CubeMX team.

/Martin

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

TouchGFX 4.17 is now live with dual core support and along a new release of the TouchGFX Board Setup (new name for "Application template") for the STM32H747-disco board based on STM32CubeMX and with a STM32CubeIDE project.

/Romain

SFuch.1
Associate III

I have a STM32H747-Disco. How do I select that the GUI runs on the M4 core instead of the M7 which is normally used?

You need to download touchgfx library for M4 in Manage softwares link under STM32Cube IDE.